Avocado Cilantro Sauce (Vegan, GF)
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 2 tbs olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tsp chipotle seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- High Mineral Salt to Taste
- Dash of Black Pepper
- Dash of Cayenne (*optional)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Add up to a 1/4 cup of water to thin if needed
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Keep for up to 2 days.