The best fudge ever!! Seriously, it's so good. I almost ate the whole pan...okay, I did eat the whole pan.
Simple, easy to make, healthy, full of love inducing ingredients.
Nut Butter Fudge (Vegan, GF)
3/4 cup Unsalted, Unsweetened Nut Butter of Choice (I used Almond)
3 Tbsp Coconut oil, melted
3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
2 oz Dark Chocolate, chopped (I recommend this brand, but any 70-80% chocolate bar will do)
1. In a small saucepan on med-low heat, combine 3/4 cup Almond butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt. Stirring until smooth.
2. Line a bread loaf pan with parchment paper (leaving an inch or so of overhang on the pan).
3. Transfer the saucepan mixture into the pan. Spread evenly with rubber spatula
4. In a double boiler pan on med-low (can use a saucepan full of water with a glass bowl on top to put the ingredients in): combine SunButter and chocolate, stirring occasionally until smooth. *Can use splash of almond milk if mixture is not combining well
5. Add chocolate mixture into the mixture in the bread pan and swirl with a spoon.
6. Place in freezer until set. About 45 mins to 1 hour.
7. Life overhanging edges of parchment paper and transfer fudge to cutting board. Cut into pieces and store in airtight container in freezer.