By signing up for this adventure you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
1. RATES + PAYMENTS: All payments must be made through the links provided on our official registration website or via email to email@example.com, when it applies, within the specified deadlines and at the rates available at the time of payment: Early Bird (Feb 6 - March 1st), Regular (March 2nd - May 30th). You can pay through PayPay or by credit / debit card. We don't accept personal checks or other forms of payment.
We offer individualized payment plans based on evaluation of needs and an agreed upon, mutually beneficial plan. Email anna@feedinghappiness for eligibility.
2. REFUND POLICY:
2.1. A $500 deposit off your total payment is non-refundable, regardless of the circumstances.
2.2. A Full Refund of your total paid to date (minus the non-refundable $500) will be available should you cancel by April 30th, 2018, for any reason or circumstances -- no questions asked.
2.3. A Partial Refund - 50% of the remaining balance (minus the non-refundable $500) will be issued for cancellations made May 1st- May 30th.
2.4. No refunds - total or partial - will be issued after May 30th, 2018.
2.5. RARE EXCEPTIONS: For any cancellations made during or after the partial 50% refund period -- due to extreme or special circumstances -- such as illness, accident or other major life changes -- up to a 70% refund can be considered (minus the non-refundable $500). Additional proof may be required.
2.6. EVENT CANCELLATION: In the rare case of event cancellation - due to extraordinary circumstances (such as natural disasters or other life-threatening situations) that could interfere with our program and affect the safety of our leaders and participants, you will receive a FULL REFUND of the amount you paid to date -- including the $500 corresponding to the initial deposit.
NOTE: The location of the retreat is not currently at risk of any natural disasters.
IMPORTANT: The retreat package doesn’t cover travel expenses other than transportation to and from the airport and the excursions already included in the program. We don’t offer any refunds for travel arrangements (your flight to and from Alaska) should the event be cancelled due to circumstances out of our control. We recommend in advance that you book your flight with an option to change or cancel, just to be covered, in case of any rare life emergency, on both ends.
In the very unlikely possibility that an unforeseen natural disaster out of our control should occur DURING the retreat, no refunds can or will be issued.
3. TRANSFER POLICY: You may, at any point after your purchase and up to two weeks before the event, transfer your spot to a friend, should you be unable to join us and you don't qualify for a full or partial refund.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the change. Make sure you include your friend's full name, phone number and email address as well as cc them in the request, so the new participant can confirm the transfer and we can update the information.
Your transfer agreement with the person you may transfer your spot to -- whether it is a resale or a gift -- is your responsibility and by agreeing to take your place, your friend abides by the same Terms & Conditions stated on this site.
4. INSURANCE (Recommended, Not Required): We recommend you consider taking out adequate travel and medical insurance that covers you from all sides, just in case. We also recommend that you purchase your plane ticket with an extra insurance option (offered by most airlines) that allows changes or cancellations.
5. ARRIVAL: We provide transportation to and from Ketchikan Airport. The retreat location is a quick 20 min drive from the airport.
You may also arrive a day earlier, spend the night at a nearby hotel and meet us on June 30th at the airport. We’ll provide you with additional info and suggestions after you book your spot.
6. RETREAT START & FINISH HOURS: The retreats officially begins with a welcome dinner on the evening of June 30th at 6:30 p.m. We recommend arriving at least 2 hours early to get settled in.
The retreat ends on July 5th with a final breakfast and goodbye circle. We’re reserving this last morning together for hugs, goodbyes and picture-taking. You may also use this time for packing, relaxation or one last nature walk. If possible, try to schedule your departure flight for the afternoon or evening of July 5th. However, if you need to leave earlier during the morning, you won’t be missing any important activities.
7. PERSONAL SAFETY & RESPONSIBILITY: While safety and injury/accident prevention are a top priority for us; your actions, movement and personal safety on this trip are your own responsibility.
By signing up for this event, you agree to take full responsibility for your actions and release Anna Ulmer & Amanda Davidshofer (Hosts), the Knudson Cove Lodge (Venue) and all other retreat leaders and staff involved in this event (individually as well as collectively) from any claims, responsibility, liability or damage incurred by you or another party.
If you have any health conditions or injuries that we need to be aware of, please write to us in advance so that we can prepare ourselves adequately.
8. CONFLICT: We intend to hold a sacred, clear and safe space for empowerment, truth and vulnerability to transform our lives. We reserve the right to refuse anyone we feel may offset the balance of the group or create any kind of conflict.
We reserve the right to respectfully ask anyone to leave, should our group or personal space be compromised in any way, shape or form. In the rare case of suspension, a total or partial refund will be considered and ultimately decided by the Wild Woman team depending on the particulars of the situation.
9. LIABILITY: By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, you release Anna Ulmer & Amanda Davidshofer (Hosts), the Knudson Cove Lodge (Venue), as well as all other leaders and/or staff collaborating in this retreat, individually and collectively, from any claims, liability, cause of action, damages or costs for personal injury or property damage that fall under your responsibility and are unrelated to the service offered.
10. COMMUNICATION: After signing up, you will receive an Confirmation Email from us. Check your junk folder just in case and please add email@example.com to your contact list.
Within 24 hours of signing up, you’ll receive a Welcome Email containing more in depth information and details about the trip.
If you don’t receive our emails, or if you think you may have signed up with the wrong email address, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll resend them.
After signing up for this adventure and through the months leading up to it, you assume full responsibility for communicating with us regarding any doubt or questions you may have about the event, as well as to notify us - within the refund deadlines that apply - about any change in your circumstances that may prevent you from attending the event.
Got any extra questions? Email us email@example.com
We cannot wait to experience this transformative adventure with you!
© 2017-2018 Feeding Happiness|ALL RIGHTS RESERVED